How an APA works:
* You write or draw on up to two sheets of paper, double sided.
* You send it to me, either via postal mail or email PDF.
* I collate them all together into a stack.
* I photocopy and bind the stack, making N copies. Enough to send one in the postal mail out to each member.
* I mail a copy to everyone.
* You get it the post. You read and enjoy it.
* You write or draw on up to two sheets of paper...
* I'll be willing to cover the copy costs and postage, at least until it gets too expensive.
* I'm willing to have members with non-US international addresses, again until it gets too expensive.
* Other members will not see your postal address, unless you yourself decide to put it on one of your pages.
* You can send your contribution in as a PDF, or as an actual sheet.
* Paper size has to be 8.5x11. Print will be B&W photocopy.
* I reserve the right to change number of sheets members get to send in
* I reserve the right to cap the number of members
* I reserve the right to drop any contribution, and I reserve the right to evict any member.
* The COC is: don't piss me off, don't virtue signal, content needs to be kid-friendly and safe-for-work.
* Topic is general, anything you want to write or draw. Fiction, non-fiction, gonzo journalism, bad poetry, good drawing, ...
So, if I decide to do this, do you want in?
Reply here, or msg me, or email me.
This entry was originally posted at https://fallenpegasus.dreamwidth.org/861306.html. Please comment there using OpenID.