- It's close to the SEA airport
- They place quiet calm classical music
- The internet connection is fast
- It's not crowded
- It's very close to a friend's place, who like to host me for lunch
- The chair is comfortable, and the table is large enough
Not-so-good things about the Olympic Coffee and Roasting Cafe in Burien:
- It looks like it's trying to be a clean "corporate coffee" place, out-starbucking Starbucks.
- The drinks are mediocre.
- The tea is worse than mediocre. And after drinking at Remedy, my standards have gotten very high, especially for greens.
- There is no eye candy. Instead it's full of little clusters of senior citizens. Even the barista is a older lady.
- Did I mention how disappointed I am in the green tea? Both weak and scorched.
Update. And the worst thing about Olympic Coffee and Roasting Cafe, is they close at 3pm. WTF!