Yesterday, an up and down day. Parking, Getting Towed. And the UW Observatory.
- A productive paid training session. The person I was training learned a lot about EC2, and I learned a little more about it.
- I got a very good haircut.
- I spent some good time with friendly people.
- I had good food at Cedars.
- Got to look thru the UW Observatory's museum piece of a telescope.
- Misreading a parking sign. "No parking between 4pm and 6pm". The parking machine had sold me a pass good until 5pm.
- Getting a parking ticket.
- Getting my Forester towed away.
- Having to call a friend for a favor and a ride.
- Having to pay a significant tow and impound fee to get my car back.
- Not finishing my errands.
- Waiting an unexpected couple of hours at the airport.
- Having confirmed that I utterly botched an important social interaction with a lover last weekend.
- Being unable to get to sleep until about 6am.