- Name someone with the same birthday as you. Penn Jillette
- Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No.
- Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I fought with my sisters when we were kids.
- Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes. I had a good voice before puberty broke it, and once I sang a solo in front of a large congregation when I was about 10.
- What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? The curve of their neck and the curve of their smile.
- What really turns you on? My partner getting off.
- What do you order at Starbucks? Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.
- What is your biggest mistake? I've made many, but I'm not sure what the biggest one was.
- Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No. But. I've done stuff for intense sensation....
- Say something totally random about yourself. I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my glasses and gouged my face.
- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No.
- Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yes. Dexter's Lab (when it was good). Power Puff Girls (when it was good). My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- Did you have braces? Yes. Across my lower incisors. I also had my lower canines pulled, and wore headhear to push back my 12yr molars. When my wisedom teeth erupted and promptly impacted, it ruined all that work.
- Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. 189cm is plenty.
- What is the most romantic things someone of the opposite sex has done for you? The most? Mmmm...
- When do you know it's love? I have no idea.
- Do you speak any other languages? Hablo español un poco.
- Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes
- What magazines do you read? Linux Journal. Make. ReadyMade. Parachutist. Sizzle.
- Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
- Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No.
- Do you watch MTV? No.
- What's something that really annoys you? People in meetings who dont know what they are talking about, dont know they they dont know, and keep derailing getting the point.
- What's something you really like? Time with friends and lovers.
- Do you like Michael Jackson? No.
- Can you dance? No, but I do it anyway.
- What's the latest you have ever stayed up? 72 hours
- Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.
- Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes.
Meme. Annoying Questions.
Project 365, Day2: Vertical World Originally uploaded by FallenPegasus
This was taken at Mission Cliffs Climbing Gym in San Francisco on 20071123. This is my first time ever bouldering in a climbing gym. My sister…
This was taken at Mission Cliffs Climbing Gym in San Francisco on 20071123. This is my first time ever in a climbing gym. My sister jatg…