- Name someone with the same birthday as you. Penn Jillette
- Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No.
- Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I fought with my sisters when we were kids.
- Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes. I had a good voice before puberty broke it, and once I sang a solo in front of a large congregation when I was about 10.
- What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? The curve of their neck and the curve of their smile.
- What really turns you on? My partner getting off.
- What do you order at Starbucks? Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.
- What is your biggest mistake? I've made many, but I'm not sure what the biggest one was.
- Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No. But. I've done stuff for intense sensation....
- Say something totally random about yourself. I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my glasses and gouged my face.
- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No.
- Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yes. Dexter's Lab (when it was good). Power Puff Girls (when it was good). My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- Did you have braces? Yes. Across my lower incisors. I also had my lower canines pulled, and wore headhear to push back my 12yr molars. When my wisedom teeth erupted and promptly impacted, it ruined all that work.
- Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. 189cm is plenty.
- What is the most romantic things someone of the opposite sex has done for you? The most? Mmmm...
- When do you know it's love? I have no idea.
- Do you speak any other languages? Hablo español un poco.
- Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes
- What magazines do you read? Linux Journal. Make. ReadyMade. Parachutist. Sizzle.
- Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
- Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No.
- Do you watch MTV? No.
- What's something that really annoys you? People in meetings who dont know what they are talking about, dont know they they dont know, and keep derailing getting the point.
- What's something you really like? Time with friends and lovers.
- Do you like Michael Jackson? No.
- Can you dance? No, but I do it anyway.
- What's the latest you have ever stayed up? 72 hours
- Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.
- Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes.
Meme. Annoying Questions.
(gakked from elfs) It's so very very true.
"Why are we in the world, daddy?" "To help other people, Johnny." (Long pause) "Why are the other people here?"
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…