- Grab the nearest book. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.
- Open the book to page 123.
- Find the fourth sentence.
- Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
- Repeat for the next closest book.
"Shortly thereafter, they booked me in my first movie and flew me out to San Francisco." XXX: 30 REDACTED Portraits by Timothy Greenfield Saunders. It's my current coffee table book, it was right in front of me.
"This is one clue previously published materials provide us." The Art and Skill of Radio-Telegraphy: A Manual for learning, using, mastering, and enjoying the International Morse Code as a means of communication. by William G. Pierpont, N0HFF. It was the closest book on the closest shelf in the closest bookshelf to me.