1. What's with the sunglasses? And do you wear your sunglasses at night?
I thought it would look cool when I was posing for the portrait. It was a last moment decision to put the shade covers on my glasses. I've been told I have very deep and expressive eyes, and I wanted something a little bit "distant" for my portrait.
2. If you could choose one book for everyone in your community to read, what book would you choose and why?
Economics In One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt. Originally published more than 50 years ago, it should be mandatory reading prior to graduating from high school, again prior to graduating from collage, and again when assuming any political office.
3. If you could bring one canceled TV show back for another season, which show would you pick and why?
A few years ago, I would have probably said Invader ZiM. But now it would probably be Firefly. But no, wait, it has the movie to tie it up. Umm... Samurai Jack.
4. What about you would most surprise people who don't know you?
That depends. I've got a surprisingly contradictory backstory.
5. What about you would most surprise people who do know you?
That depends on which group of people it is I want to surprise.