Did my measurements. My pinch measurements are the best they've been, but my sizes have all dropped a bit. Probably I lost my "creatine pump", I've been off the stuff for over a month.
- Ellipical Crosstrainer.
- Seated Machine Row. Started at my max, then went up on the second set, and failed the last rep of the last set.
- Assisted Pull-up. Failed half way into the first set, I had started to fast and had cooked my back doing the row. Dropped weight, and finished the sets.
- cycled with Assisted Dip. Likewise had to drop a bit of weight.
- Nautilus Shoulder Press. Started at my previous max. The first set felt light, so went up a level, and started failing halfway thru the last set. Had to drop a lot. Shoulders wear out fast, I guess.
- cycled with Nautilus Shoulder Raise.
- Low Back.
- Tricep Pulldown. New record!