- Warmup, Elliptical Crosstrainer.
- Machine Assisted Pullup, -110lb.
- cycled with Machine Assisted Dip, -80lb.
- cycled with (yes, a triple cycle) Ball Plank.
- Machine Seated Row, at my current max, 110lb
- cycled with something new, Standing Straightarm Pulldown. 40lb, but it was intense, due to the leverage of my long arms.
- Machine Shoulder Press, 100lb
- cycled with Machine Shoulder Raise
- Hammer Frame Iso High Row. 100lb per arm, which I think is a personal record.
- cycled with Unsupported Seated "Skull Crusher", 35lb
- Finished off with Low Back Raise, 35lb
- cycled with Trap Shoulder Shrug, 90lb
This wass a LOT of exercises, and a lot to pack into an hour, and none of them were light or easy. By the end of the session, I was having to take 2 minute breathers, resting flat on my back on a bench, between sets. But I didn't puke, I didn't fail, and I didn't quit.
I wish I was better at infusing that numbered list of exercise names with the sensation of actually doing them feels like.