Gym. Session 157 of 164. Chest & Biceps
- Warmup, Elliptical Crosstrainer.
- Hammer Frame Chest Press. 70lb per hand. New record.
- cycled with Reverse Crunch.
- Nautilus Seated Upright Chest Press. Much better than the Cybex machine.
- cycled with Ball Plank.
- Nautilus Chest Fly.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curls. 60lb. Those kick my forarms in the ass (so to speak).
- Standing Hammer Grip Dumbbell Curl. My arms were pretty baked, so only used 15lb'ers, so I did them superslow.
- Finished off with Inclined Board Straight Crunch