- Warmup, Elliptical Crosstrainer.
- Hammer Frame Chest Press. 70lb per hand. New record.
- cycled with Reverse Crunch.
- Nautilus Seated Upright Chest Press. Much better than the Cybex machine.
- cycled with Ball Plank.
- Nautilus Chest Fly.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curls. 60lb. Those kick my forarms in the ass (so to speak).
- Standing Hammer Grip Dumbbell Curl. My arms were pretty baked, so only used 15lb'ers, so I did them superslow.
- Finished off with Inclined Board Straight Crunch
Gym. Session 157 of 164. Chest & Biceps
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…