- Warmup, Elliptical Crosstrainer.
- Hammer Frame Chest Press. 70lb per hand. New record.
- cycled with Reverse Crunch.
- Nautilus Seated Upright Chest Press. Much better than the Cybex machine.
- cycled with Ball Plank.
- Nautilus Chest Fly.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curls. 60lb. Those kick my forarms in the ass (so to speak).
- Standing Hammer Grip Dumbbell Curl. My arms were pretty baked, so only used 15lb'ers, so I did them superslow.
- Finished off with Inclined Board Straight Crunch
Gym. Session 157 of 164. Chest & Biceps
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…