- Warmup, Elliptical Crosstrainer.
- Machine Pull-Up. New record.
- cycled with Machine Dip. Also a new record.
- Nautilus Shoulder Press.
- cycled with Nautilus Shoulder Raise.
- Seated Machine Row.
- Low Back Raise.
- cycled with Barbell Tricep "Skull Crusher".
- Tricep Cable Pulldown .
- Finished off with Seated Ball Two-Arm Lat Pull aka the "dont let it yank your arms out of their sockets" exercise.
Gym. Session 156 of 164. Back, Shoulders, Triceps.
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…