- Warmup with Elliptical Crosstrainer. Standard 10m
- Dumbbell Bench Chest Press, 100x3x10
- cycled with Reverse Crunch, 3x15
- Inclined Chest Press Machine. I really didn't like this machine, it just felt "wrong", and too much into the shoulders.
- cycled with Ball Plank 30sec, 20sec, 20sec.
- Ball Shoulder Fly
- cycled with Ball Crunch, 25lbx3x35
- Barbell Bicep Burl
- speedcycled with Standing Hammer Grip Dumbbell Bicep Curl. Speed cycle means, no rest between pairs. So basically it's 20 consecutive reps, 10 of one and 10 of the other. I started getting serious bad lactic acid burn.
- Finished off with Hammer Frame Bicep Curls
My shoulders were sore and weak. I think I may have worked them a bit much schlepping around a heavy backpack this weekend.
I've been asked about this. When I say "Hammer Frame", that refers to a specific brand/style of "support frame slash machine" that I load ordinary barbell weights onto, and do a given exercise, and it guides my motion. When I say "Hammer Grip", that's a particular way of holding a pair of dumbbells.