A fair number of the standard issue Useful Idiots where there as well.
- The Socialist Party USA. "Free The Detainees!"
- The Socialist Workers Party. "Troops home! Now!"
- The Socialist Freedom Party (who?!). "Splitter!"
- The Radical Women's Party. "We demand free abortion on demand. We demand an end to forced sterilization. We demand immediate anti-capitalist action!". I didn't realize that "forced sterilization" was still an issue. When I asked her what "anti-capitalist action" was, all I got in reply was a withering "Men!" and then a Cut Direct. Wow, a living stereotype.
- And a earnest pair of married old hippies who seemed to believe "if only we could tax away the CEOs excessive salary, we could fund free health care for all!".
- Absent. The Pink Pistols.
- Absent. The Log Cabins.
"Remember where you park, fool!"
Me, being stupid, forgot where I parked. I knew it was going to be an issue, I thought about it, when I locked up to walk away, that I should write down the intersection, or set a GPS waypoint. But no, I thought I could just remember it. Right. I had to walk a raster scan search on an 8 block by 8 block region to find it, and of course, it was almost at the end. Tired feet, my own fault.