- Mount the Archos on the Linux box as a disk (USB Storage Device).
- Browse MP3.com, and find a band.
- Right click on "Play All Tracks Now!"
- Select "Save link as" and name it to "playlist.m3u". The m3u files from MP3.com quit working after an hour or so, but that's not a problem.
- Create and cd to a new directory in the Archos
- Run "wget -i ~/playlist.m3u"
- This will suck down all of music on that playlist.
- Which can then be played at leasure.
A neat trick with MP3.com, USB storage devices, and wget
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…