- Machine Pull-Up, 100x3x10
- cycled with Machine Dip, 80x3x10
- Kneeling Lateral Dumbbell Row
- Nautilus Shoulder Press 90,100,100 x3x10. New weight record!
- cycled with Nautilus Lateral Raise
- Low Back Raise, standard 35x3x10
- tryed to cycle it with Straight Arm Dumbbell Pullovers. This is the exercise that develops those little tiny poppy muscles on the side. But my shoulder started really protesting, so instead
- cycled with Bench Dip
- Hammer Frame Iso High Lateral Row. Afraid I would be cooked, but wasn't. Went up to 80lb per hand, another new record. Apparently this is really unusually strong, given my other numbers.
- Finished off with Tricep Cable Pulldown. Started at 90lb, went up to 95, and then halfway thru the last set, failed, and had to drop to 85. It's been a while since I had to dropset.
Gym. Session 147. Back, Shoulders, Triceps.
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…