- Machine Pull-Up, 100x3x10
- cycled with Machine Dip, 80x3x10
- Kneeling Lateral Dumbbell Row
- Nautilus Shoulder Press 90,100,100 x3x10. New weight record!
- cycled with Nautilus Lateral Raise
- Low Back Raise, standard 35x3x10
- tryed to cycle it with Straight Arm Dumbbell Pullovers. This is the exercise that develops those little tiny poppy muscles on the side. But my shoulder started really protesting, so instead
- cycled with Bench Dip
- Hammer Frame Iso High Lateral Row. Afraid I would be cooked, but wasn't. Went up to 80lb per hand, another new record. Apparently this is really unusually strong, given my other numbers.
- Finished off with Tricep Cable Pulldown. Started at 90lb, went up to 95, and then halfway thru the last set, failed, and had to drop to 85. It's been a while since I had to dropset.
Gym. Session 147. Back, Shoulders, Triceps.
Mark Atwood speaking at Ignite OSCON 2010 Originally uploaded by O'Reilly Conferences This entry was originally posted at…
Wellington, January 2010, originally uploaded by datacharmer. Giuseppe caught me when I looked focused and concerned about something. I have…
The Drizzle Developers, hard at work DSC_0129, originally uploaded by krow. The Drizzle Developers, hard at work, thinking about Burning…