- Leg Press. Started where I left off last time, and kept adding (smaller) plates, ended at 305lb.
- Seated Calves. 100lb.
- Ball Squat. 40lb, then 50lb.
- Nautilus Leg Extension. Kept adding weight, ended at 105lb.
- cycled with Lunges. They still suck.
- Nautilus Leg Curls. Ended at 95lb.
- Finished off with Standing Calves. 205lb.
Gym. Session 146. Legs.
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…