- The hammer chest frame was occupied, so I started with Dumbbell Bench Chest Press. We tried to start with the same weight I did last time, but I just couldn't lever them up, and almost dropped them on myself. So we stepped down 5lb.
- Cycled with Accordion Crunch.
- Inclined Nautilus Chest Press.
- Cycled with Plank. Started doing one-leg version, but failed on the second set, so finished with the two-leg variant.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curl.
- Upright Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl.
- Finished off with Reverse Crunch
Gym. Session 145. Chest & Biceps
One new "feature" of the next release of Apple iOS is the integration with Twitter. To get these features, Apple Inc and Twitter Inc had to…
Machines Plus Minds: E-Blobs and NoSQL options
Last year, when I was doing MySQL Professional Services, I encountered a client that was already using memcached. Something they said they were doing…