- The hammer chest frame was occupied, so I started with Dumbbell Bench Chest Press. We tried to start with the same weight I did last time, but I just couldn't lever them up, and almost dropped them on myself. So we stepped down 5lb.
- Cycled with Accordion Crunch.
- Inclined Nautilus Chest Press.
- Cycled with Plank. Started doing one-leg version, but failed on the second set, so finished with the two-leg variant.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curl.
- Upright Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl.
- Finished off with Reverse Crunch
Gym. Session 145. Chest & Biceps
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…