- The hammer chest frame was occupied, so I started with Dumbbell Bench Chest Press. We tried to start with the same weight I did last time, but I just couldn't lever them up, and almost dropped them on myself. So we stepped down 5lb.
- Cycled with Accordion Crunch.
- Inclined Nautilus Chest Press.
- Cycled with Plank. Started doing one-leg version, but failed on the second set, so finished with the two-leg variant.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curl.
- Upright Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl.
- Finished off with Reverse Crunch
Gym. Session 145. Chest & Biceps
One of my holiday memories from childhood is going to my mom's sister's home to decorate stacks and stacks of sugar cookies with sugar icing dyed…
My mom made these quilts for me, and gave them to me for my birthday. The motif is forest, bears, and moose,…
I'm turning 40, and I want a party. The big day is actually on the 5th, but the 7th is a Saturday, easier for people to come. Games. Socializing.…