- Machine Pull-Up cycled with Machine Dip. New personal record for the dip, only 80lb of assist.
- Kneeling Lateral Row. Been a while since we did these.
- Hammer Frame Iso Lateral Row. New record, 70lb per hand. Cycled with One Legged Plank
- Nautilus Shoulder Press cycled with Nautilus Shoulder Raise
- Low Back Raise (it's still way cool to me that I do these at 35lb and my trainer only does 25lb) cycled with Flat Reclined Tricep Dumbbell Press. It was still 12:45pm, and I was getting really cooked, had been going fast.
- Tricep Cable Pulldown.
- Finished off with a new one who's name I forget. Stand firm, bend over at a 45 degree angle with a pair of `bells in the hands. With the palms forward and the lower arms relaxed, pull the elbows as far back as possible, and then squeeze the back. Yow. Seemed easy, but got VERY heavy and very isolating, very fast.
Gym. Session 143. Back, Shoulders, Triceps.
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…