- Started with my usual Hammer Frame Bench Press. Same weight, but better form.
- Cycled with Reverse Crunch.
- Inclined Bench Dumbbell Chest Press. New weight, new record. 50lb per hand. I was pretty shaky sometimes, but I kept it in my chest, kept it out of my shoulders, and did all 3x10. It gets *really* awkward getting a pair of dumbbells I can just barely press "levered" into position to start.
- Cycled with Ball Crunch.
- Incline Bench Dumbbell Fly. It's been a while since I've done this. I prefer the Nautilus Fly, it keeps the pressure on for the entire motion, while doing it with dumbbells, it's only "heavy" at the very end.
- Hammer Frame Bicep Curl. Strangely, this one is getting "easier", even as we keep slowly adding weight. I think I'm just getting "used to" the feeling, and am better at keeping it all in my biceps, instead of uselessly straining my whole body, and interpreting proception strain in my arms as "pain".
- Cycled with Ball Pushup. These are ordinary floor pushups, but instead of having my toes on the ground, my feet are up and balanced on an exercise ball. Strangely, even tho doing a ball pushup is *harder*, I still can't do a full set of straight floor pushups. Slowly slowly breaking down that mental block.
- Finished off with Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl
Gym. Session 142. Chest & Biceps.
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…