- Started off with Machine Row. Don't usually do this one first, so I was able to set a new weight record, 100lb.
- Machine Pull-Up cycled with Machine Dip. Didn't have to dropweight this time.
- Low Back Raise. After all these months of thinking about it, up to a new weight. 45lb. That's more than Steve, my trainer, does!
- Cycled with Barbell Upright Row. Excellent form in the mirror, no "grinding" in my shoulders.
- Triceps Cable Pulldown. Did the weight we ended on last time (90lb, I think), and I did all three sets, plus an extra two reps.
- Hammer Frame Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press. Been a while since we did this one. Again, good and heavy, and yet no "grinding". Started with 35lb per arm, and added 5lb per arm per set.
- Finished off with Seated Triceps Dumbbell Overhead Press.
Had another one of those weird out of the blue compliments, this time from a pair of guys who I occasionally recall seeing there. As we 3 were all exiting the locker room at the same time, they told me that they had started about the same time I had, and I had made a lot more progress than them, and they were impressed. I was a little bit nonplussed, but said thanks.
Oh what a gorgeous day. It's pushing past 27°, nice clear sky, just a hint of a breeze. I've got the door wide open and the fans running to bring some outdoors indoors.