- Machine Pull-Up & Machine Dip. Once again, I was surprisingly weak on the pull up, but the dips were good.
- Hammer Frame Iso-Lateral High Row. Someone had left their stack on the machine, it was 30 lb more than I had done before. Rather than pull off the stack and rebuild it, we decided to see what I could do. I was struggling by #9 and never quite finishing #10 of each set, but still. Wow. Thirty pounds more.
- Seated Dumbbell Tricep Press cycled with Seated Dumbbell Lat Raise. My right elbow started to hurt. No! No more injuries, no!
- Nautilus Shoulder Press cycled with Nautilus Machine Pullover. I was starting to get a bit woozy by this point.
- Low Back Raise. This was almost relaxing.
- Finished off with V Grip Cable Tricep Pulldown, and banged out an extra 5 reps on the last set.
Gym. Session 139. Back, Shoulders & Triceps
Mark Atwood speaking at Ignite OSCON 2010 Originally uploaded by O'Reilly Conferences This entry was originally posted at…
Wellington, January 2010, originally uploaded by datacharmer. Giuseppe caught me when I looked focused and concerned about something. I have…
The Drizzle Developers, hard at work DSC_0129, originally uploaded by krow. The Drizzle Developers, hard at work, thinking about Burning…