- Machine Pull-Up & Machine Dip. Once again, I was surprisingly weak on the pull up, but the dips were good.
- Hammer Frame Iso-Lateral High Row. Someone had left their stack on the machine, it was 30 lb more than I had done before. Rather than pull off the stack and rebuild it, we decided to see what I could do. I was struggling by #9 and never quite finishing #10 of each set, but still. Wow. Thirty pounds more.
- Seated Dumbbell Tricep Press cycled with Seated Dumbbell Lat Raise. My right elbow started to hurt. No! No more injuries, no!
- Nautilus Shoulder Press cycled with Nautilus Machine Pullover. I was starting to get a bit woozy by this point.
- Low Back Raise. This was almost relaxing.
- Finished off with V Grip Cable Tricep Pulldown, and banged out an extra 5 reps on the last set.
Gym. Session 139. Back, Shoulders & Triceps
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…