- Distributed Configuration Management. Where we talk about git, hg, svk, and the evil cm system that must not be named.
- Distributing Social Networking Sites. Getting rid of the central corporate and network control of online social networks.
- Saving 10,000 lives a year by chilling heart attack victims with cold breathable fluid
- Scaling with EC2 and Amazon Web Services. Can it be used? Can it be trusted? What do we think?
- MoveMyData. Getty Images are evil, do something better.
- Lighting Rounds. Talk fast about amazing stuff!
- I started the day with a shower, from a high flow showerhead, in a hotel, in a California!
- Somebody showed up in a helicopter.
- I burned the BlackPegasus icon into the lid of my laptop with Chris DiBona's laser etcher.
- I had a drink of the most amazing single cask whiskey.
- The food is good, the wine is very good