At work, behind schedule but making good time. I'm at a good stopping point. Do I have the focus to keep going?
Gym session today. Legs. Strong. At least at first. Leg pressed 320 lb plus the sled. (It would be nice sometime to know just how strong my legs are for just one push, but I'm so amazingly uninterested in blowing out a knee...) Lunges and curls sucked, as usual.
It's almost half past eight. Should I go out clubbing, or go home and veg?
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? No, I didn't.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? I don't have vanity plates because I can't think of anything I can fit into 7 letters that I am willing to pay $50 to say to random strangers.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever gotten an engraved gift.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be? "Please find and restart a recent backup."