1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
- Get my accounts and statements all reconciled.
- Get my taxes done.
- Finish memorizing the Morse alphabet.
- Finish embedded web server task at work.
- Shed enough fat to hit my target weight.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- Mike Wilson, childhood friend in North Carolina
- Lenzi Nelson, high school compsci teacher
- Christine Jennings, crush from college
- the Dickersons, friends from Alaska
- umm... I really bad at remembering the people I've lost contact with, thats part of how I lose contact with them...
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Bodyfly (enough to get my USPA Class A skydiving license).
- Sightread music onto a piano (working on it).
- Ride a motercycle.
- Tai chi (need to get back into it).
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Travel. A lot. First class, or private plane.
- Give lots of gifts and donations, mostly anonymously.
- Have a really nice snug little custom built house.
- Skydive untill I was sick of it.
- Private tutors for all things I want to learn.
- Watch TV (not just idly watch, watch specific shows).
- Love my cats.
- Get a massage.
- Hang out with friends.