Morning weight:215.0lb Fat:22% Heart:unmeasured
Morning routine, 6:30am. EC: 60min, 805cal, 4.31miles. Inclined crunch: 3x35.
Last Wednesday, we talked about changing up the legs routine, and so we did. Substitued in a standing squat, and did all multijoint exercises (except for the calves).
- EC Warmup. 10 minutes.
- Smith Machine Standing Squat. It's been a while since we attempted a standing squat, so it took 4 sets to find the right weight. Even then, it wasnt all that "heavy", but it was a much more "all body" exercise, that left my heart pounding and my lungs sucking air.
- Nautilus Reclined Leg Press. Another one that has been a while, so took a bit to find the right weight.
- Seated Calves. Up 5lb, to 105. 20,20, and then the arch of my right foot gave out.
- Unloaded Lunge. 3x12. This is a good time to again mention just how much I hate lunges.
- cycled with Ball Squats. 3x12. Really really shaky and wiggleworm form by the end.
- Finished off with Standing Calves. 240lb, a new high for me I think. Did 20, 20, and then failed at 12.
- No mojo for either Hip Abductor or Hip Adductor, as I had a serious bad case of the "shaky stands".