Weight:215.5lb Fat:23% Heart:unmeasured
- EC Warmup. 10 minutes.
- Dumbbell Bench Press. Up 5lb per hand, to 80lb, 40lb per hand. Full 3x15, plus another 3 reps. My right shoulder started complaining, but that mostly went away with some posture fixes.
- cycled with Bench Leg Abs. 3x20 again. I won't say they have gotten "easy", not "not quite so hard".
- Hammer Frame Bench Press. 3x15
- cycled with Ball Crunch. 3x35. That's 105!
- Machine Seated Fly. 3x15. Due to a misread of the paperwork, we started too heavy, 80lb. But I did it anyway the first set, and went up another 10lb, to 90, for the second two sets.
- cycled with One Legged Plank. This is just The Plank, with the joyful addition of holding one leg up, and then half way thru, trading legs. It kicked my ass, I was only able to hold it for 10 breaths per pose.
- Machine Tricep Press. (This is a machine version of the classic Dip.) Big jump in weight again, almost lifting me out of the seat. It was VERY heavy, but I got it all done.
- Tricep Cable Pulldown. A new better grip bar, and a 30lb jump in weight. 3x15. Plus 3 additional reps! Rrrarr!
Steve has really started ragging on me for missing my cardio. And he's right. He's got a target weight goal of his own, and has a bet in process with another client about his vs her goal. We're talking about doing something similar, maybe betting 3 free sessions vs a new pair of shoes. Since I am more than a little bit motivated by money (specifically, not having to pay it), that may indeed be what I need to get my ass out of bed and onto the EC every morning for the next quarter.
I want to cut that 23% bodyfat to half that.