- Weight: 214.5lb
- Fat: unmeasured
- Heart: unmeasured
- Hack Squat. No change.
- Leg Press. Both legs this time, twice as much weight. Steve complained a bit that it was now somewhat annoying to load. Apparently someone dropped a 100lb plate on her foot, so now the heaviest plates available are 45ls.
- Machine Leg Extention. No change in weight for the first two sets, up another 5lb (to 110lb) for the last set, with one extra rep thrown in.
- Seated Calves. Deep and slow. The worst thing about calves is that the pain doesnt immediately stop when I put the weight down, it burns and peaks for a few seconds after.
- Machine Leg Curl. Did the first two sets, they felt ok, so I went up 5lb, and failed halfway thru that the last set. I was quivering while standing after that.
- Standing Calves. Big jump, to 300lb. 20, 20, 15. See above about the pain.
- Hip Abductors. No change, 100lb
- cycled with Hip Adductors. Also, no change, 100lb. I did this cycle with a nice looking female fellow patron. She could go wider than I, I coul go heavier than she.
Tweaked my supps a bit. I bought a couple of boxes of single serve OJ at the grocery store. This morning I took two of them, and put a heaping spoonful of creatine powder into each one. Drank the first 1/2 hour before gym, the second immediately after. I think it helped.
I finally bought a scale, so Steve will stop bugging me about it. Next time (Friday) we will sit down and argue with the computer about my food intake.