- Hack Squat. No change, but did all 3x15 at the new weight.
- Single leg press. No change in weight, but did them a lot slower and with better form. (Going slow is an "easy" way to make it harder.)
- Cycled with stepups. After I made a flip comment about them being "relaxing" after the press, Steve took away the two 12s, and replaced them with a pair of 25s. So that's up 26lb. That was a bit more challenging.
- Seated calves. Up 15lb. I wasn't paying attention at the start of the 3rd set, and had only fitted one leg into the bar. Damn, that was HEAVY. I spent a few seconds burning out that one leg and starting to suspect that Steve had dropped another 100lb plate on the stack when I wasn't looking before I figured out what I had done. Opps. (And it was a burnout too. Ever after fixing it, I could only do reps.)
- Machine leg extention. No change in weight, but did all 3x15 at the new weight. And I forced out another 3 reps at the end. Time for even more next time.
- Machine leg curl. Ugh. Failed the last 2 reps of the last 2 sets. The backs of my thighs are not keeping up with the quads on the front.
Gym. Session 83 of 124. Legs
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…