- Straight barbell bench press. It's been a while since we've had me do this classic lift. It's hard. I got 10 reps the first set, 12 the second, and the third time, did the 12, good a breath with the bar up, and did two more. Straight bar is much more "outside", away from the center of my chest, than the machines and the hammer frame.
- Inclined bench dumbbell press. No change in weight, but I did get the whole 3x15 (only did 12,10,9 last time).
- Cycled with bench V crunch.
- Seated machine butterflies. Up 5lb on the last set. This pretty much finished baking my pecs.
- Standing barbell bicep curl. No change in weight. Always fun to watch in the mirror.
- Cycled with standing dumbbell hammer grip bicep curls. Not really cycled, he didnt let me take the rest period, as soon as I would put down the barbell, he handed me the dumbbells and said "go". Much pain. Ouch. Got only something like 4,12,6 instead of 3x15.
- Finished with nautilus machine bicep curls. Got 10,12,15. And cheated a lot for that very last one. It wasn't "heavy", just that my arms wouldn't move.
It's almost 11 hours later, and I can still and already feel it in my chest and arms.
Had a short conversation with docorion. He's just signed up at his local 24HourFitness, and starts tomorrow. Good for him!