- Hammer frame high rows. Up 25lb! Go me.
- Cycled with Incline tricep "skull-crushers".
- Machine seated rows. Up 10 lb, and shifted to wide grip. Failed the last 2 sets. The grip change was worse than the weight jump.
- Low back, up to 25lb all 3 sets. Only did the 25 last set last time.
- Cycled with standing barbell row. Up 5lb.
- Hammer frame shoulder press. Failed middle set, not enough rest. It is fun to watch that one in the mirror tho, every muscle in my upper arms and in my shoulders "pop out" for it.
- Dual-cable seated lat pulls. At 70 lb. (Did 50, 60, 70 in the 3 sets last time)
- Tricep press. Unchanged.
- Shoulder pullover. Went up 10lb to 90 halfway thru the last set. Too much.
Still getting stronger!