I've gotten out of the habit of doing the cardio, and the abs floor work. Time to get back into the groove. If I do it right and stick to it, I can probably melt off the all the rest of my unwanted fat (which is mostly wrapped around my lower back) by the end of the year.
I need to buy a bathroom scale. The scale they have at the gym keeps getting f0x0r3d, and was reading me as heavy as I was back in March. I Dont Think So. Plus, I need to get my basal heartrate. Something to try to remember to do first thing in the morning for the next couple of days. It's just that it's a royal pain in the ass for me to find my own consistant pulse.
Since it was Wednesday, I did legs.
- Hack Squat. Up 10lb. I probably could have done more.
- Single leg press. No change. The muscles around my knees were starting to really catch fire.
- Standing lunges, no change. Couldnt finish last set.
- Cycled with Ball Squats, no change. These two really kicked my ass, I was noticably wobbling on my feet afterwards.
- Seated calves. Up 10 lb. Burn baby burn.
And I was done, sopping wet, trembling. Taking a 6 day, 2 session break sure didn't help my numbers. (But oh, what a wonderful trip it was...)