2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Six.
- My Wolverine Ranier II boots (insulated, gortex waterproof, shock absorbing, non-slip, black)
- My Tevas
- My gym shoes (an ordinary pair of Nikes)
- My dress shoes (over ten years old, VERY broken in, but still can be polished and be worn to an evening at a concert hall, to excruciatingly boring church meetings with my family, and to a nice of club dancing with a friend.)
- My "skydiving shoes" (a pair of hightop sneakers with worn soles, selected for the task because of their ankle support and their lack of lacing hooks.)
- My birkenstocks (black suede, unworn for over a year)
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Depending on mood, weather, whim, and time available, either my boots or my tevas.
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? I love my wolvarines because they are brutally straightforward about what they are. Comfortable hardcore workboots. I love my Tevas because they are comfortable, fast to put on, and as I like to describe them "they are the thing to wear when they are ALL that you are wearing".
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? My wolvarines were about 140, which I think is my personal record. They should last me years, if not decades, though.