- Hack squat. Up another 20lb.
- Single leg press. Up 20lb. And the last set I did an extra 5 reps. And I could have done more, but my knees were starting to warn me to quit.
- Cycled with bench stepups. Up 24lb. (No longer unloaded, I am now holding a pair of 12s)
- Seated calves. No change.
- Cycled with lunges. No change.
- Machine leg extensions. Went up 5lb. And then up 5lb again. And added 3 reps to the last set.
- Machine leg curls. No change. Failed halfway thru the final set.
- Hip adductors. Up 5 lb, and 2 clicks wider.
- Cycled with hip abductors.
Gym. Session 79 of 124. Legs.
Friday evening, after work, I drove up to Lynnwood for Tasia Mulligan's birthday party. After circulating a bit, socializing some, and meeting some…
Thursday, after work, I went to Remedy and shared a couple of pots of tea with Sarah Elmore. Then I walked down the hill to meet up with Cunning…
I'm winding up tasks and paperwork for my current job, as a "MySQL Professional Services Senior Consultant" (e.g. I fly to gigs and look at MySQL…