- Hack squat. Up another 20lb.
- Single leg press. Up 20lb. And the last set I did an extra 5 reps. And I could have done more, but my knees were starting to warn me to quit.
- Cycled with bench stepups. Up 24lb. (No longer unloaded, I am now holding a pair of 12s)
- Seated calves. No change.
- Cycled with lunges. No change.
- Machine leg extensions. Went up 5lb. And then up 5lb again. And added 3 reps to the last set.
- Machine leg curls. No change. Failed halfway thru the final set.
- Hip adductors. Up 5 lb, and 2 clicks wider.
- Cycled with hip abductors.
Gym. Session 79 of 124. Legs.
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…