- Act your age - 34
- Boyfriend - Some um-friends who are boys
- Chore you hate - The tax forms
- Dad's name - Ronald
- Essential make up item - Dr Bronner's Almond Soap
- Favorite actress - Michelle Meyrink
- Gold or silver - Silver
- Hometown - Seattle, WA (where I live, is "home")
- Instruments you play - Piano
- Job title - "Engineer". That's what my business card says. I feel kind of bad about it, since I am not a licenced PE. A better term would be "developer and network geek"
- Kids - 3 cats
- Living arrangements - Alone with my cats
- Mom's name - Barbara
- Number of people you've slept with - Umm... I'll have to think about that. Can I take the 5th? Not a lot, I just don't "keep score"...
- Overnight hospital stays - None since my birth
- Phobia - being lost and out of control
- Quote you like - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- Religious affiliation? - Nonpracticing Mormon
- Sibling - two younger sisters and two younger brothers
- Time you wake up? - Usually around 8am
- Unique habit - I can pet just about any cat's tummy
- Vegetable you refuse to eat - Ocra. Green hairy snot slime pod. Yuck.
- Worst habit - procrastination
- X-rays you've had - Teeth and jaw
- Yummy food you make - Instant ice cream
- Zodiac Sign - Pisces
Me from A to Z
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…
Do you know whats awesome in internet videos? Cold opens, focused attention, get right to the point, show don't tell. What is the opposite of…