- Act your age - 34
- Boyfriend - Some um-friends who are boys
- Chore you hate - The tax forms
- Dad's name - Ronald
- Essential make up item - Dr Bronner's Almond Soap
- Favorite actress - Michelle Meyrink
- Gold or silver - Silver
- Hometown - Seattle, WA (where I live, is "home")
- Instruments you play - Piano
- Job title - "Engineer". That's what my business card says. I feel kind of bad about it, since I am not a licenced PE. A better term would be "developer and network geek"
- Kids - 3 cats
- Living arrangements - Alone with my cats
- Mom's name - Barbara
- Number of people you've slept with - Umm... I'll have to think about that. Can I take the 5th? Not a lot, I just don't "keep score"...
- Overnight hospital stays - None since my birth
- Phobia - being lost and out of control
- Quote you like - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- Religious affiliation? - Nonpracticing Mormon
- Sibling - two younger sisters and two younger brothers
- Time you wake up? - Usually around 8am
- Unique habit - I can pet just about any cat's tummy
- Vegetable you refuse to eat - Ocra. Green hairy snot slime pod. Yuck.
- Worst habit - procrastination
- X-rays you've had - Teeth and jaw
- Yummy food you make - Instant ice cream
- Zodiac Sign - Pisces
Me from A to Z
I'm getting ads for I think five different "all metal" "get the best shave of your life" "throw away the plastic" razor startups. They all seem to be…
On May 1st, one of my co-residents found one of the feral rabbits that live in the area cuddled up against a corner of the house. It was seriously…
Some years ago, I was asked to travel to the corporate meeting center to present at a presentation-fest to the CxO staff of Visa. Yes, the one with…