- Hammer machine bench press. Did a full 3x15 with 10lb more than I could do only 12 of last time.
- Inclined bench dumbbell press. Went up 5lb per hand, AND banged out an extra 5.
- Cycled with deep ball crunch. Did 20, then 25, then 30. "Felt the burn."
- Nautilus machine seated fly. Went up 5lb from my previous max, then 5lb again. And did an extra 5 reps.
- Cycled with floor cross-crunches. The 3rd set, I couldn't even start. I had burned out my abs on the ball.
- Standing barbell bicep curl. Went up 5lb, and did an extra 5 reps.
- Nautilus machine bicep curl. Again, went up 5lb, and did an extra 3 reps.
- Cycled with the Plank. Added another 5 breaths the last 2 sets. I was shaking like a paintmixer, but I was able to stay up.
I wish I knew what was happening in my body, so I could repeat this performance, and repeat these gains.
I feel good.